Exercise is of utmost importance for the lifestyle we are incorporating right now. We require a modern solution to the damages we are creating. There are side effects, and there is a need to find better ways to keep our body and mind in a healthy state. There are various forms of exercise, and the benefits are endless. A suitable type of physical exhaustion is a must so that there is proper flow of blood, and the routine functions of our body are executed in the right intervals and productively.
How often have we tried being regular to daily exercising? It is difficult, and you are not alone.
But let’s do this the fun way.
1. Cycling is an outdoor activity; it exposes you to good, fresh air and changes the vibe of your day completely. Mainly, if you plan to cycle in the morning or late evening, and even if you are not doing it for the benefit of exercise, it can replenish your mood; it makes you stress-free, a lot happier and energetic. The outside environment and solo riding will help you by giving you a clearer perspective for thinking.
2. No better exercise can beat cycling. Cycling extensively improves your cardiac health. As you start riding regularly, the blood pumped, and the hormones produce strive to keep you healthier. It has so many benefits for your heart. It reduces the harmful cholesterol levels and highly improves the blood flow in the body.
3. It helps in curbing the bad fats and burns a lot of calories. Though it depends on the weight and age, the calories consumed are significant in showing the change in your body shape and structure. It is a great way to lose weight. Cycling at speed between 12 and 14 mph helps a 175-pound person burn about 346 calories, according to Health Status. The same person burns about 420 calories in 30 minutes of pedalling at a pace of 14 to 16 mph.
4. It’s easy and accessible. Who doesn’t know how to cycle? This is the best possible exercise for people who have budget issues or can’t join a gymnasium or cannot invest much time into it. You can cycle to your workplace, cycle to school, classes, basically everywhere.
You can exercise without even wanting to, just slip in some cycle time in your schedule this way. It is a time-efficient method.
5. Cycling is excellent for keeping the lungs healthy and breathing. When you cycle, the heart rate increases, and so does the blood supply to each part of your body. And as the lungs get this oxygen supply, the cells get replenished and work even more efficiently. Cycling helps in keeping up your health.
6. It helps in preventing hazardous health conditions like cancer, arthritis, diabetes, obesity. Cycling is perfect for developing stamina, maintaining muscle and bone health, aerobic health, improves posture, coordination, balance, and joint mobility.
7. Cycling can be done on your own will, your discretion, sometimes it can be a part of a high-intensity workout or just a way to relax or a low-intensity workout. You are free to choose the set of exercises you perform with the bicycle. It does not even require too many skills.
8. Cycling improves sleep health considerably. If you ride a bicycle, you get tired, and hence it does not take much effort to fall asleep. Also, the sleep cycle becomes deep and more satisfying.
9. Cycling is a great way to build a social circle; you can get cycling buddies, join cycling groups, and have a good recreational time. You will also find a lot of new things to learn and grow personally. It is a sociable sport.
Things to consider before buying a Gear Bicycle In India:
As technology has progressed, there is an extensive range of bikes to choose from? Also, the less costly ones have the best features. So before you go with the usual convention that only expensive things have better quality, check out the medium-range cycles and what they have to offer. You won’t be disappointed. Geared cycles costing starts around 6000-7000 rupees and also go in lakhs.
But if you need the bicycle and your budget falls in the medium range, there are some high cycles to be considered. Bikes vary widely in quality, size, shape, and form, so having a budget will help narrow your search.
2.The why factor
Once you know how much you are willing to spend, then try asking yourself the why question. Why do I need the bicycle? Depending on the answers, you can choose your bike. Suppose you are looking out for going on treks, mountain biking, bike campaigning, so for that, you need a mountain bike that will be useful for these kinds of uses. But if you are only buying a bicycle for leisure purposes or for exercising, then you might not need a bike with too many gears. If not a single speed, you could buy a cycle with fewer gears. Deciding the use will make you more confident about the type of bicycle you want for yourself.
3.Structure of the bike
Not all bicycles are suitable for you. The bicycle should provide comfort, and should give you a comfortable and fruitful ride. You won’t use it much if it feels uncomfortable. So, before buying it, check out the frame size, check the ideal height range for that bicycle, and compare it with yours. Check out the seat type, the height of the seat, the feel of the cycle. According to your body proportions and structure, look out for the combination that works best for you. Make sure it is the right size for your leg and arm’s length.
The most common materials that the bicycle frame is made of are carbon, steel, aluminium, and different metal alloys. Also, the weight of the cycle matters. If you want a lightweight cycle, it will probably cost you a little more buy, but it will feel great. If you want a durable bicycle to go for a steel body because it is tough and can take the stress and handle accidents. Cheap bikes are usually substantial. Put it in that extra money for world-class riding experience. The bicycle weight is the key to speed, but the lightweight need must be balanced by the other factors (safety, comfort, and endurance). To fulfill these requirements, we must select specific materials. This is called material selection.
Principle parts of a Geared Bicycle and their uses:
It is the whole system of springs and dampers. The primary use is to absorb the shocks and vibrations when the road gets bumpy or uneven. They tone down the effect and give you a comfortable ride. There are usually two suspensions: front and rear, and both are extremely important. Dampers keep the bicycle in control. The suspension lets the wheels move up and down and let the bike move flexibly.
Brakes are used to stop or halt the continuous motion of a bicycle, and they add a lot to the quality of the bike.
They do so by absorbing energy. The common types of brakes are dual discs or V type.
V type: These are easy to maintain, less expensive, and put less stress on the hubs. These were used before the disc brakes came out, but they still are in the market.
The Advantages are:
It can cause wear on the rims and are affected by muddy terrains
Disc types: These are widespread and are coming into trend from the past few years. These types are extensively used in mountain bikes, geared bikes.
They do not damage the rims like the V brakes and also are not affected by the weather, wetness, hot or cold.
The disadvantages are:
They put a strain on the spokes of the wheel, and they are expensive.
Types of cycles
If we try to consider the two very basic kinds of cycles we regularly see, based on the mechanical aspect, there are two types.
1. Single-speed / Gearless cycle
According to Wikipedia, a single-speed bicycle is a type of bicycle with a single-gear ratio. These bicycles are without derailleur gears, hub gearing, or other methods for varying the gear rate cycle of the bicycle.
Bicycle gearing is the aspect of a bicycle drive train that determines the relation between the cadence, the rate at which the rider pedals, and the rate at which the drive wheel turns.
In geared cycles, there can be various gear ratios, and they can be changed using shifters.
Geared cycles help to improve the quality of pedalling and also, a cyclist is required to use less energy than in a single speed cycle.
How to use the gears in a Bicycle:
Most of the cycles have 1, 3, 18, 21, 24, or 27 speeds.
Eighteen gears are provided in the combination of 3×6,21 with 3×7 and so on. If you need a good quality geared bicycle, then go for 18 or 21 speeds, it also fits your budget most probably.
Gears are changed with the help of shifters. Most bicycles have Shimano shifters. They are imported from Japan. These are thumb shifters; we can change the gears just with our thumbs. Shifters help you to go from one gear to another.
If you have an 18 gear cycle,1 is the lowest gear, and 18th is the highest.
Downshifting is when you go to a lower gear, and upshifting helps you to go a gear higher. For a 3×6 combination of speeds, your left shifter might have number 1,2,3, and the right side will probably have 1 to 6. It means that for each of the three numbers, you get six different speeds. That makes a total of 18-speed combination.
If you’re going on an inclined plane and you need a grip or if it’s too tricky, shift down.
If your legs are spinning the pedals way too fast, then shift up.
If you need a great change in speed, then use the left shifter labelled 1,2,3, and if you need only a slight change in the rate, then use the right side shifter.
Advantages of geared bicycles:
1. Geared cycles allow you to change the feel and the comfortability of riding whenever you like. It’s your discretion to use it for a vigorous exercise or a tranquil ride after a long day.
2. You can take these cycles on rough terrains and ride without worrying about the machinery or damaging the parts because geared cycles are manufactured for the principle use of tough use. So if the terrain is rocky or if there is a bumpy road, you can shift the gears accordingly and tread easily.
3. With geared cycles, you can now travel long distances and not get tired too much. It is designed in a way that the cyclist does not actually feel the distance he has covered but burns the same amount of calories.
4. Geared cycles give a high-end performance. They are speed cycles, and you can accelerate according to your needs. It has an excellent average speed comparatively.
5. Geared cycles facilitate excellent user experience if the place of a commute is hilly areas or if there is a health problem such as bad knees or backache, cardiac problems, back or neck problems.
6. Older people benefit a lot from geared cycles because it is way safer for them, and they can rely on its performance. It is known to cure many health diseases.
7. Geared cycles are pseudo motorbikes because they are now made with the latest technology, and for small commutes, they are very useful. Also, they use no fuel, exhaust no source of energy, and are the most eco-friendly way of travelling around. They are the planet-saviours.
8. Geared cycles are extensively used for recreational purposes compared to single speed. They can be a great companion during treks, bike campaign, camping, bike hiking, etc. They have multi-purposes and will never fail you in any problematic situation. They are very responsive if you face any obstacle.
9. These cycles are fit to be used for competitive aspects as well. If you are interested in athletics or long-distance cycling, most cycling marathoners prefer gear cycles over single-speed or gearless ones.
10. Geared cycles out less strain on your body parts, and hence they protect your tissues and muscles from getting injured.
11. Traffic is annoying, isn’t it? Geared cycles are perfect for dodging vehicles and travelling small distances as well. They have very great breaks for safety and suspensions to absorb shocks on the road so that you can effortlessly use it in a city.
There are always two sides to a coin. There are also some disadvantages of geared cycles.
Geared cycles are difficult to maintain; they have costly parts; once damaged, they take a lot of repairs.
1. A geared bike has more moving items like the derailleur, shifters, several cogs that need to function together. If one part is not functioning effectively, the entire system will not work correctly, and the servicing needs to be regular. It requires a little cleaning and lubrication often.
2. It does not help you to push your limits. It makes things easy for you. If you are on a mountain, then instead of making you sweat, the bicycle would just make it a lot easier.
3. Cost is way higher than a single speed. This is because these cycles have a lot of high-quality equipment’s and machinery is too complicated.
Here are some of the best-geared cycles:
1. Hero Sprint Next 26T 18 Speed Mountain Cycle
With the assurance of a trusted and a well-equipped brand, HERO, this mountain bike comes with a striking design, fierce look, and great features. HERO is on the way to become one of the ‘best cycle brands’ of India. This product is suitable for 13 years of age and above. It originally comes in two colours, green black and red, black, which gives it a very sporty appearance. It has excellent reviews on Amazon.
- Body: It has a good quality steel frame and lining and weighs only 4.5 kg.
- It is composed of carbon steel material.
- Frame size: 18 inches.
- Wheel size: 26 inches.
- Gears: 18 (6×3)
- Mudguard, cycle stand, front, and rear reflectors come with the cycle for safety and visibility.
- There are 18 gears in the cycles, which facilitates smooth riding and excellent user experience.
- It is also ideal for off-track riding.
- Breaks: Comes with the rear V brake system, which ensures the safety of the rider and MTB pedals so that your feet won’t slip while riding.
- Hero Sprint Next 26T is a low budget bicycle with gears but can provide a wholesome experience to beginners.
- The cover-up cost is around 8500 without the discounts, which makes it amongst the best-geared cycles in India for recreational purposes.
2. Hercules Topgear CX70
This cycle is manufactured by Hercules, India, and id a speed bicycle included with gears and dual suspension.
It has an orange, black smooth body and carries a fresh look; there is another model that has a green steel body.
- Frame: Made up of pure steel material and comes in 12kg weight and 25kg weight. It has a double tube rugged design, alloy rim, and masculine frame.
- Wheel size:66.04 inches
- Gears:18 (6×3)
- It has flying mudguards and V breaks included for safety purposes.
- The gear system is an 18-speed Shimano gear system that ensures hustle free riding.
- The cost without discounts is 9999.00 rs, which is quite affordable, given that it has intriguing features.
- The Amazon ratings are quite satisfying; it has an average rating of 4.2 of 5.
3.Axan Fat bicycle
It is an all-mountain type bike with dual disc breaks (front and rear) for ensuring high safety of the rider and front suspension fork. It is manufactured by AXAN and usually comes in black colour. It is suitable for cyclists with a height between 5ft 4 inches to 6ft 4 inches.
- Body: Carbon steel body with an attractive, sporty design.
- It has aluminium alloy pedals and a quick-release seat post.
- Frame size: an 18-inch sturdy frame
- Wheel size: 26 × 4 inches
- Gears: 21-speed gear system (7 ×3 gear combinations)
- It is occupied with mudguards set, bottle cage, tool kit, gear guards, front and backlight, and seat cover.
- It has good ratings on Amazon and is one of the best-geared cycles available.
- The cost is a little higher, but with discounts, it is incredibly affordable and fits in your budget.
- The gear system allows effortless travelling and the cycle can be used all in all the seasons.
4.Hero sprint pro-trans
Again coming from the brand HERO, which makes the best-geared Cycles available in India at a low price, this bicycle is a speed bike and comes in black/green colour.
The wheels provide a good grip and a friction-free ride.
It is a suitable bike for adults who actively engage in sports and exercise. It has a lockout system suspension.
- Body: It has an aluminium alloy material body, which contributes to the lightweight of the bicycle.
- Frame size:17 inches steel frame.
- Wheel size:26 inches.
- Gears:21 gears with a 7×3 combination
- The gears are Shimano e-shifters.
- The brake type is a mechanical disc; it has a front brake and a rear brake of the same kind.
- According to the reviews, it is worth buying and costs around 15000, which a great price for all the specifications.
- It is a durable cycle with long-lasting gears.
5.FitTrip Snyper 29″ City
This bicycle is manufactured by fit Trip. It can be used by people with heights ranging from 5’8″ to 6 feet. The item weight is 20kg. There are a variety of colours available such as blue orange, grey red, Neon green-grey, neon blue orange, and neon orange grey.
It has a bright, sporty appearance. It has disc brakes and has double-wall alloy rims around the frame for ultimate strength.
- Frame: It has a steel frame, specifically Hi-TEN steel alloy.
- Wheel size: 29″ × 2.125 “
- Gears: 21 speed (7 ×3 combination)
- The advantage of buying this bicycle is, it comes with a three-year warranty. It is recently launched in the month of June and has all the modified versions of the mechanical equipment. It is made for long tours.
- It costs around 16000 without discounts but it undoubtedly one of the best-geared cycles.
6.Hercules Roadeo A 300
This mountain bike has excellent reviews on Amazon and is trusted by many. Also, it is manufactured by one of the most known and popular cycle brands.
- It comes in two colours: white/red and white/black. The age range for this bicycle is 13 and above. It has dual sport suspension and alloy pedals for a hassle-free ride. The item weight is 20.48 kg.
- Body: Made of steel and frame design is an alloy frame.
- Frame size: 16.5 inches.
- Wheel size: 26 inches
- Brake types: It has a front disc type brake, and the rear brake is of the v-type
- Gears:21 gears with Shimano gear system with EZ fire shifters. There are 3 in front and 7 for the rear.
- The entire cost falls around 16000 rs; it is a great bicycle with high gears and in the budget.
- It is a robust and sporty bike.
7.Montra Helicon Disc
- It comes in different sizes: small, medium, and large, also various colours: grey, matte black, and black. It has dual disc brakes and perfect geometry.
- It is ideal for the height 5’1″ to 5’8″.It has a stunning structure and smart body.
- Frame size: 16 inch
- Wheel size: 27.5×1 cm
- Body: It has a very light body made of an alloy aluminium frame and adjustable seat.
- Gears: It has 21 gears (7×3) with a smooth-shifting system.
- It comes with front and rear reflectors and toolkit for installation. It is a super speed cycle, and it suitable to run a great distance.
- The bicycle comes at the cost of 17000rs.-18000 Inclusive of all taxes.
8. Hero Octane 26T Dude
- This is a speed cycle and is available in two colours: blue and red. It is ideal for cyclists with a height ranging between 5 feet 4 inches to 6 feet 4 inches. It has a smooth body and ensures a hustle free ride. It is one of the most wanted geared cycles in India. Again hailing from the top-notch brand, HERO, it won’t disappoint you. It is suitable for mountain biking as well as daily commutes.
- Body: Steel alloy frame.
- Frame Size: 18 inches.
- The frame weighs only 2.2kg, which makes it a very lightweight cycle, easy to carry and smooth to ride.
- Brakes: It has Front disc brake saga and rear V brakes.
- It has hence safely navigated through crowds.
- Wheel size: 18 inches.
- Suspensions: Rigid dual suspension to carry you past bumpy roads.
- Gears: It has 21-speed gear with Shimano EZ Fire Plus shifters.
- It has anti-slipping pedals with reflectors and comes with a stand for balancing. It also has rear reflectors for visibility.
- It is mostly suited for men, but sport enthusiasts women can also ride this bicycle. With great reviews on Amazon and a low budget, this is an ideal cycle for an intermediate level rider.
- It is a high-speed bicycle equipped with gears, manufactured by KROSS, a well-known name in the cycle industry. It comes is a fresh arctic white colour and dual hard tail suspensions. This cycle has 3.5 out of 5 stars on Amazon and is available for the cost of around 8000rs. For such a low price, it is a highly demanded geared bike. It can be used for all age groups of 13 and above and can easily handle upto 90+ kg of weight.
- Frame size: 18.5″ inches.
- Body: Mig welded sporty steel frame.
- Wheel size:26 inches
- Brakes: V brakes
- Gears:18 gears with smooth shifting and with Shimano shifters.
- Rim: Aluminium alloy rims for lighter weight and excellent riding experience.
- It is fit for use in the city as well as different terrains. It also has anti-skid moulded pedals with reflectors for hassle-free pedalling.
- If you need a low budget cycle with great features, then go for this one.
- It gives you a class riding experience and is one of the toughest, sturdy, and strongly geared bicycles. It is a perfect combination of high-quality material and a sophisticated body. Blue and Green are the two colours; is it available in. It is ideal for the age group of 11 years, and above, the cyclist’s height should be between the range of 5 feet 4 inches and 6 feet 2 inches. It gives you a lot of comforts while treading and can be used in the mountains for adventures as well as for recreation.
- Frame size:18 inches
- Wheel size:27.5 inches
- Body: It is made of carbon steel material, which is durable and can withstand the rough paths.
- Suspension: Dual suspension for efficient shock absorption.
- Brakes: Powerful front and rear disc brakes for proper safety.
- Gears: 21 speed (7×3 Shimano thumb shifters) for smooth gear shifting.
- Front and rear reflectors are included for visibility. It comes with a mudguard and a stand.
- It has a price range of 20000rs, but with discounts on Amazon, the cost falls upto 10000rs.
- This is a comfortable geared bicycle for mountain treading and city rides. It is suitable for more extended heights and is strong and sturdy and age groups of 12 and above. It comes in a matte finish grey colour and gives a surprising look to the viewer. There are a lot of accessories available with the bicycle such as water bottle, bottle holder, Led light for night visibility and rear danger light for safety purposes. It has front and rear mudguards.
- Frame size:19 inches
- Wheel size:29 inches
- Suspension: Dual
- Body: Rigid steel frame
- Brakes: Front and rear V brakes.
- Gears: It has 21-speed gears with Shimano ef-51 shifters.
- The cost comes down to 17500 after discounts. It is an excellent bicycle to consider if you are looking for durable, elegant, and tough use.
12. Cockatoo CBC-05 Elite Series
- It is a geared bicycle with a 2-year warranty. The rider’s height should be around 5 feet 5 inches to 6 feet. The weight of the bicycle is 18 kilograms and has a rating of 3.9 out of 5 on Amazon. It has good reviews, and the cost is around 18000 without any discount.
- It has a fork mechanical suspension type, which facilitates riding through bumpy areas and helps to absorb shock. It has a comfortable leather seat.
- It usually comes in bright, neon colours.
- Frame size:18 inches
- Wheel size:26 inches
- Brakes: V Brakes (Rear and Front)
- Body: Made up of carbon and steel material.
- Gears: 21 gears (7×3)combination with Shimano Derailleur thumb shifter.
- It has a beautiful appearance, and it gives an athletic look on the outside.
- It is a super speed premium geared bicycle. It provides high-end performance. It is ideal for 11+ age groups, and the minimum rider height should be 4 feet 5 inches. It has a fresh, matte finish black colour and gives an extraordinary look to the cycle. The origin of this cycle is in Srilanka, and it is an imported bike.
- Frame size:23 inches
- Wheel size:24 inches.
- Body: It is made of one of the most beautiful aluminium alloys to give it a lighter weight and greater speed.
- Brakes: Front and rear disc breaks.
- Gears: 18 gears(3×6) combination and smooth gear shifting.
- Suspension: Front suspension.
- Front reflectors and rear reflectors have been provided for better appearance and safety purposes.
- The original cost is 14999 rs. Without discounts. It is a good option for buying geared cycles under 15000rs.
14.Sturdy Mountain Fat Bike
- This bike is suitable for height ranging from 5 feet to 6.2 feet. The cycle weighs about 23 kilograms and is available in different colours. The most commonly purchased colour is white. It has an extremely tough look and attractive design. It is one of its kind, super comfortable. The bicycle comes with complementary accessories such as mudguards, seat cover, bicycle stand, and can take a load of 130 kg. It has its origin in Hongkong and is imported to India.
- Frame size: 18 inches.
- Wheel size: 26×4 inches.
- Body: It has a carbon steel frame with an attractive design.
- Brakes: Front and rear disc brakes.
- Gears: 21 gears for seamless experiences (7×3) combination
- This bike is specialized for off-road use, but it can be used in the city as well. The fat tires are useful for riding in low-pressure areas.
- The original cost of this geared cycle is 24,999rs without discounts.
15. Firefox Bikes Dart
- Firefox is one of the most popular brands for geared bicycles. This is an adult bike, and the ideal rider height should be between 5 feet to 5 feet 12 inches. It is an off-road geared bicycle. It is durable and lightweight. It comes in two colours: white/blue and green/black. It comes along with a stand and front and rear reflectors for safety and excellent visibility.
- The padded seat saddle and smooth handlebar grip create comfort on this durable ride. It has an efficient design for the comfort of the rider.
- Frame size:18 inches
- Wheel size: 26 inches wheels with anti-skid property and strong quality.
- Body: It has a Sturdy steel frame, a responsive body which is ever ready to face obstacles.
- Brakes: Front and rear V brakes (TEKTRO mechanical disc brakes)
- Suspension: ZOOM Suspension fork for shock absorption.
- Gears: It has 21 gears for a smooth riding experience on off-road or mountains, with SHIMANO ALTUS speed shifters.
- The overall cost is 14400rs with good reviews on Amazon and great discounts.
- This is a trusted brand; you can go for it without thinking twice.
16. Dexter Front Suspension 21-Speed
- This is a sports mountain, adventure bike for both men’s and women’s. It is ideal for the height ranging from 5 feet to 6 feet 2 inches. The weight of this bike is 17.7 kilograms. It is released recently in July 2019. It comes in four colours blue, lime, sports blue, and sports lime. The amazon reviews are quite good. It has 4 out of 5 stars.
- Frame size: 18 inches.
- Wheel size: 26×4 inches
- Frame: It has an anti-rust, lightweight, sturdy steel frame.
- Suspensions: It has front suspension to absorb vibrations of the road and bumps on uneven terrain.
- Brakes: Linear pull dual disc brakes for the smooth stoppage and maximum rider safety.
- Gears: 21 gears(7×3 combination)
- It facilitates contact between the ground and the wheels when turning near corners or on the slippery road for optimum riding efficiency, which makes it a reliable and robust partner on the way.
- The cost originally is 25000rs, but the discounted price comes down to almost 14000rs.
17. BOARD 20 inch Fat Tire Bike
- This geared bicycle is extremely tough and is made to push limits and experimenting on different and rough terrains. It has an absolutely smart body and comes in a black/orange colour. It is a hybrid cycle and can be used off roads as well as in the city. It has a multipurpose and a wide range of uses. It is ideal for cyclists with height fo 4 feet 6 inches to 5 feet 11 inches. It just weighs 17 kgs, a very lightweight bicycle, but has a lot of strength.
- The is rated more than 4 out of 5 stars on Amazon.
- Frame: Made of carbon steel, it is sturdy and durable.
- Wheel size:20×4 inches nylon tires.
- Brakes: Dual disc brakes.
- Gears: It has Shimano gearbox assisting with 21-speed gears and a thumb shifter.
- The original cist is 19999rs. Without any discounts.
- It has a very stable and reliable nature according to the reviews and is much loved amongst regular bicycle riders.
18. Mach City I bike 7
- This is a perfect cycle if you want to tread in the city with speed. It comes in a matte black colour. It has a very cool and attractive look and is a head-turner for sure. It has a rating of 3.2 out of 5 on Amazon, and the cost is 9399rs.
- Frame size:19 inches
- Frame: Lightweight steel frame.
- Wheels: 26 inches thin wheels for speed and comfortable ride.
- The wheels are made of nylon for smooth and efficient cycling.
- Gears: 7 Speed Shimano Tourney gear system with Revo Shifters.
- Suspension: Rigid dual suspension.
- It is suitable for cyclists with a height above 5 feet.
19.Endless 26T Fat Tyre Mountain Bike
- This is a very strong, geared bicycle. It comes in a matte black colour and gives you a class riding experience.
- It is ideal for 11+ years of age, and the height should be above 5 feet 4 inches to 6 feet 2 inches. It has ratings of 3.4 out of 5 stars in Amazon. The original cost is 35000rs, but with discounts, the cost of this incredible bike comes down to a shocking 15500 rs.
- Frame size: 25 inches.
- Wheel size: Rubber 26×4 Maqisi tire
- Frame: It has a carbon steel body with a fresh, attractive design.
- Brakes: Dual disc powerful brakes(front and rear)
- Suspensions: Dual suspensions available for shock absorption.
- Gears: 21 gears( 7×3 Shimano thumb shifters )
- It has a compact design, and reflectors for safety. This cycle is one of the best-geared cycles available, with top-notch quality. It is a premium, solid bicycle.
20. Triad M3 27.5T
- This bicycle is versatile and full of adventure. It has the colour of primary premium matte Black with minimal and clean Orange and Ivory White graphics, the absolute definition of class, and top-notch aesthetics. It is designed with sleek elegance as a centric theme.
- It has its origin in Srilanka. On Amazon, it has 4.5 out of 5 stars and is highly in demand. It is ideal for riders upto the height of 6 feet 1 inch. The bike has a two-year frame and fork warranty.
- Frame size:18 inches.
- Wheel size:27.5 inches.
- These wheels provide unmatched grip and ultimate balance and are very suitable for uneven terrains.
- Frame: 6061 Aluminum alloy frame, and it is lightweight with hydroforming technology.
- Suspensions: It has a highly efficient ZOOM fork front suspension.
- Gears: It has 21-speed gears with a hi-tech Shimano system.
- The cost of this bicycle is about 19120rs, and with the discount, it comes down to 16500rs.
These are amongst the best-geared bicycles available in the range of 15000 – 20000 rupees. Geared bikes are durable and have good tensile strength. Therefore, it is a one-time investment and a very yielding one too. Health should be a top priority for today’s generation. Health is wealth, it’s a cliche proverb, but nothing is truer than that.